Frequently Asked Questions
What do you do to keep the public safe during Covid 19?
- We wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
- We clean our properties according to the CDC guidelines.
- Gloves are discarded after each cleaning. We clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- If surfaces are dirty, they will be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection, we use EPA-registered household disinfects like Clorox wipes.
- We use disinfecting products on our floors with PineSol.
- We Launder items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, we launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Our cleaning staff has been retrained on how to properly clean our bathhouse and vacation rentals. More importantly, we are open!
- The great thing about RVs is you bring your own house and our sites are large enough to distance yourself from others.
- IMPORTANT: Our Laundry and Bathrooms are only opened during business hours to ensure they are cleaned after each visit.
Our Winter Hours:
Tuesday – Friday 8 am- 4 pm
Saturday – 8 am – 3pm
Sunday and Monday – closed but you can reach us by calling
In case of an emergency, call Richard Collette @ (252) 732-6588